As I grow older and become more and more exposed to society and to the transgender female to male community I am realizing how sexist some members of our community are.
How the fuck are you going to act sexist when you grew up as female/once ID’d as female???
The hypocrisy kills me and is…
originally posted by ryancassata
- exhibitionist-i reblogged this from ryancassata and added:
- killedbyspoonz reblogged this from ryancassata
- nerodances likes this
- fo-wiggles likes this
- dutchbag likes this
- landonftm reblogged this from theaetherealmeadow
- theaetherealmeadow reblogged this from ryancassata
- theaetherealmeadow likes this
- citylifeinstills likes this
- a-star-in-a-city-of-lightbulbs said: Honestly, Ignorance knows no boundaries. This doesn’t surprise me. It just saddens me more. The people who know what it feels like to receive hate should be the ones spreading peace. Alas, that’s not the logical world we live in.
- goodluck-and-goodbye likes this
- bitterandblood likes this
- avitalspark likes this
- aidenrylan likes this
- theatricalmoho likes this
- kada-bear said: I make sexist jokes, such as the barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen one as well as how women belong in the kitchen, and even though I crack them jokes I’m fairly into the women’s rights movement. It’s sad to see how things work all in all.
- hey-its-mark likes this
- lgbtadvocate reblogged this from genderconfessions
- genderconfessions reblogged this from ryancassata
- kathleenhannajr likes this
- searchingfortruths likes this
- depression-isa-bitch likes this
- thinkcurious likes this
- oldsoulspeacelifetogether said: You are amazing, we all love you!!! (:
- this-conversation-is-over likes this
- ryancassata posted this